Mouvex SERIE P
Wide range of applications
The vane pump P series are designed for a wide range of applications: they promote products from thin to highly viscous and abrasive, corrosive liquids and dry.
Large Model Selection
5 pump sizes (up to 110m3 / h, max. 12 bar) in 3 types (cast iron, cast steel and stainless steel) allow for accurate pump selection according to the specific conditions of use.
Constant high performance in the long run
The vane pump P series guarantee a low energy consumption thanks to their excellent volumetric characteristics. The flow rate remains constant due to the automatic wear compensation.
Simple and Cost-effective maintenance
The vane pump P-Series can be disassembled without removal. When refitting the pump no special setting is required. The spare parts are very inexpensive.
- The vane pump P series were for a wide
- Range of applications designed: they promote products of
- thin to highly viscous and abrasive, corrosive and
- non-lubricating fluids.
- High power-constant and continuous
- Guarantee thanks to their excellent volumetric characteristics of a small
- Energy consumption. The capacity remains due to the
- automatic wear compensation? constant.
- Simple and low cost maintenance
- Can be disassembled without removal. When refitting the
- Pumps are no special settings required. Spare parts
- are very inexpensive.
- Reversible: Advantages and return
- Pump casing / / gray cast iron? Version, stainless steel version
- Seals / mechanical seals, single or double acting
- or gland can be delivered.
- Slide / / Depending on the conveyor and the product
- Operating conditions are eln floating or with interference?
- equipped polymer or metal slide used.
- Bypass / / with a single or a double bypass available.
- Integrated heating / cooling jacket
- An electrical heating system
Cast iron pump P series
Cast steel pump P series
Stainless steel pump P series
For questions about our products and services, we are happy to help Ihenen on. Just send us an email.
Konstruktions-, Anlagenbau- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH
An den Dreissigruten 2
Phone: +49 (0) 61 52 - 78 44
Fax: +49 (0) 61 52 - 82 76 0